¼ cup. lime juice
2 tablespoons of fresh cilantro, finely chopped
¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
(16) jumbo uncooked shrimp: peeled, deveined, and tails removed
(4) 8-inch wooden skewers, soaked in water and drained
Non-fat cooking spray
1. Mix the lime juice, cilantro, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper to make a marinade.
2. Place the shrimp in the marinade and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
3. Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
4. Arrange 4 shrimp on each skewer and grill widthwise (horizontally) for 1 ½ – 2 ½ minutes.
*6 jumbo shrimp = 5 oz protein
Cilantro Lime-Dipped Shrimp