½ green pepper, seeded, diced
½ red pepper, seeded, diced
½ small onion, diced
1 T lime juice
1 T lemon juice
1 t black pepper, coarsely ground
½ t salt
4 6 oz. sea bass fillets
Nonfat cooking spray
- In a medium bowl, combine the peppers, onion, corn, lime juice, lemon juice, pepper and salt, mixing the vegetables with the seasonings.
- Lightly coat the grill with the cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
- Place the vegetables in the grill and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the sea bass fillets to the vegetables around the fish in the grill.
- Grill for 3-5 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily and the vegetables are tender-crisp.
Serves 4 – 6 oz fish = 5 oz protein