12 medium (about 2 inches wide) brown mushroom caps
2 oz. drained white crabmeat
2 tbsp. minced celery
2 tbsp. minced red bell peppers
1 slice fat-free Swiss cheese
1 tbsp. fat-free sour cream
1 tbsp. fat-free cream cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Wipe mushrooms clean with a damp paper towel and then dry them with a dry paper towel. Place rounded-side down on a baking dish sprayed lightly with non-stick spray.
- In a small dish, thoroughly combine all other ingredients. Evenly spoon crab mixture into the mushroom caps.
- Place baking dish in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Makes 3 servings (1 serving=2oz protein)