1 small onion, finely chopped
(1) 15 oz. can tomato sauce
1 tbsp. prepared mustard
2 tbsp. cider vinegar
¼ cup Weight Watchers maple syrup
1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
Non-fat cooking spray
- In a medium saucepan, combine onion, tomato sauce, mustard, vinegar, maple syrup and Worcestershire sauce.
- Heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Coat the grill with cooking spray and pre-heat for 5 minutes.
- Place the breasts on the grill and spoon 1 tablespoon of sauce over each piece.
- Grill for 2 minutes.
- Open the grill and spoon the sauce over the chicken again.
- Grill for 4-5 minutes. Pass the remaining sauce with the chicken.
*Serves 6. 1 chicken breast = 5 oz. protein