4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
½ cup lemon juice
¼ cup water
1 tsp. black pepper
1 tsp. ground coriander
½ tsp. ground cloves
½ tsp. ground bay leaves
1 tsp. salt
Non-fat cooking spray
- Place the chicken in a flat glass pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, water, pepper, coriander, cloves, bay leaves and salt.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken, cover tightly and refrigerate for 1-12 hours.
- Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
- Place the breasts on grill and cook for 5-7 minutes.
*Serves 4. 1 chicken breast = 5 oz. protein